I’ve been making these sammiches for years and we never get tired of them. These elevate the plain, boring ham sandwich into a dinnertime meal. Quick, easy and yummy! Plus it makes tons for leftovers!
- Block of Cream Cheese (softened: makes it easier to mix up ingredients
- 5-6 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- Packet of Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 Bunch of Chopped Green Onions
- 24 Pack of Kings Hawaiian Rolls (This recipe makes enough for leftovers for lunches throughout the week)
- 1 Lb of Shaved Black Forest Deli Ham
Mix Cream Cheese, Bacon, Ranch Seasoning and Green Onions.
I like to lightly toast my rolls for a few minutes first. Then spread mixture on one side and pile on ham on the other. Bake at 350 until melted and bubbly. Serve with chips and dinner is served!