Our Softball game for tonight was cancelled because of rain but this is what I had planned. It is quick and easy and can be made ahead of time! Perfect for crazy game nights.
FYI: I bought a 3 lb pack of ground beef and cooked the entire thing at one time last Sunday and divided into 3 parts. On Sunday after church, I added taco seasonings (cumin, onion, chili powder) and used 1/3 for nachos. Tonight I’m using 1/3 for Hamburger Sliders and tomorrow or Thursday I’ll use the remaining 1/3 for my Sour Cream Noodle Bake. By cooking the entire 3 lbs at once, I’ve cut other cooking times for other recipes in half!
So tonight it’s Hamburger Sliders. A good friend of mine shared this recipe with me last year and it’s become a staple in our house. Add some oven baked fries or chips and dinner is served!
- 12 Pk Slider Buns (Kroger had these 10/10 this week!)
- 1 LB Hamburger Meat
- Sliced Pickles
- 1/4 C Mayo
- 1 C Shredded Cheese
- 1 Pk Onion Soup Mix ( I love the Beefy Onion)
- Brown meat with soup mix and drain
- Mix in Mayo and Cheese
- Spread mixture on slider buns and top with pickles and mustard
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.